Couple arrested for sexual act in restaurant parking lot | Crime
GASTONIA - Deputies arrested a man and a woman on Sunday after authorities say they engaged in a sexual act in front of several people in a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant parking lot.
Gaston County Sheriff's officers responded to the restaurant located on Cox Road near I-85 just after 12 a.m. on Sunday.
Upon arrival, deputies arrested 21-year-old Stephanie Kristen Belcher and 28-year-old Corey Matthew McMillan for committing crimes against nature in a public place.
Both were booked into the Gaston County Jail under $2,000 bonds.
Officials said Belcher was released a short time later. McMillan was released several hours later.
Upcoming Events near Gaston County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend