Couple arrested for sexual act in restaurant parking lot | Crime
GASTONIA - Deputies arrested a man and a woman on Sunday after authorities say they engaged in a sexual act in front of several people in a Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant parking lot.
Gaston County Sheriff's officers responded to the restaurant located on Cox Road near I-85 just after 12 a.m. on Sunday.
Upon arrival, deputies arrested 21-year-old Stephanie Kristen Belcher and 28-year-old Corey Matthew McMillan for committing crimes against nature in a public place.
Both were booked into the Gaston County Jail under $2,000 bonds.
Officials said Belcher was released a short time later. McMillan was released several hours later.
Top Gaston County Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Deputies: Man reported stolen motorcycle, hid it in storage
- NASCAR to honor Dick Trickle after suicide in cemetery
- South Fork Volunteer Fire Department receives $60,000 NC State grant
- Drug busts net meth lab, alcohol still, deputies say
- Deputies: Mom charged after lying about kidnapping, sparking false Amber Alert