Former Alderman charged with indecent liberties against a child | Crime
GASTON COUNY, NC (WBTV) - A former government official is charged with sexually touching a 4-year-old child.
Jack Etter, 75, is a former Alderman for the town of Dallas.
He was arrested this weekend and is being held on a $1 million bond.
Police say he is accused of inappropriately touching a child earlier this month.
Copyright 2011 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Gaston County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Teachers selling BBQ to show "Love for Leah"
- Investigators: 21st Meth lab in Lincoln Co. this year found, man arrested
- Lincoln Co. Sheriff kicks off 'Top 40' drug round-up Wednesday
- Deputies: Denver man arrested after he tried to break into neighbor's house
- Duo arrested after robbing store with BB gun, knife, police say