Police looking for two who tried to use counterfeit cash at Walmart | Crime
GASTONIA, NC (WBTV)- Gastonia
Police are asking for the public's help to identify two persons of interest, a
male and female, in an attempted fraud at Walmart, 223 N. Myrtle School Road,
Gastonia, on Sunday, April 29.
The male subject attempted to use five
counterfeit $100 bills to purchase electronics, and fled the store when police
arrived. The man was seen getting into a small silver four-door vehicle prior
to leaving the scene, and was accompanied by a woman who returned merchandise
prior to the man's attempted purchase.
with information about the identity of the subjects is asked to call Detective
Andy Pinney at (704) 866-6975 or Crime Stoppers of Gaston County at (704)
861-8000. Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000 for information that leads to an
Copyright 2012 WBTV. All rights reserved.
Upcoming Events near Gaston County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man shot by deputies during standoff released from hospital, taken to jail
- Charges dropped against Lincoln Co. dad in kids' deaths
- Report: Woman stole $4,000 coin collection from man "helping her out"
- NCIS-Carolinas cite Sheriff's Office for support in high profile larceny investigation
- Unwanted prescription drop off this weekend